Co-curricular activities are:
|Creative Arts||Performing Arts||Sports||Others|
|Art and Craft||Football, cricket, chess||Social work|
|Painting, Gardening||Elocution-debating||Badminton, Tennis||Cooking|
|Calligraphy,||Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Basketball, Archery||Environmental Awareness|
- Learning by Involving,
Tell me and I will Forget
Show me and I Remember, Involve me and I will understand
We Have -
1. Vast pollution free verdant campus.
2. Well stocked library.
3. Playgrounds and open Spaces to make teaching/ learning a joyful and rich experience.
4. Fleet of Buses to provide to & fro transportation facility to the students of the school.
5. Computer Lab with ready Internet Facility.
6. Panel of eminent educationists to assist, guide and support the school authorities.
7. Dedicated and highly qualified staff- a rare blend of youthful energy and experience.
8. Provision for First- Aid and Medical checkup camps.
9. Where academic excellence, sports and games infrastructure is embedded to rich Indian culture and heritage especially the Punjabi ethos.
10. Programme for integrated personality development with emphasis on sense of duty and selfless service.
11. Career planning- through camps, career talks, presentations, debates and discussions.
12. Pragmatic and compassionate approach in crucible Indian ethos and culture.